At the end of season two of “The Flash,” Barry Allen decided to break the timeline. In going back to save his mother from Reverse-Flash, he altered not only his own life but the life of his family and friends. But the season three trailer looks extremely promising and there is a lot to be excited for.
“The Flash” panel at San Diego Comic Con this year took place in Ballroom 20 and thankfully was longer than the fifteen lousy minutes we got last year. This year’s panel was forty five minutes long and some highlights included Jesse L. Martin and Grant Gustin engaging in a tap dance battle.
Below is a list of information that was released and/or appeared in the trailer about the upcoming season.
And make sure to check out the full trailer, which is pretty amazing!
Season three can’t get here fast enough!
- Wally West, as Kid Flash, is the hero of Central City. Iris knows that he is. Joe interacts with Kid Flash, but doesn’t know it’s his son.
- Iris and Barry don’t know each other. But according to executive producer Todd Helbing, “In any timeline, Barry and Iris always find each other.”
- Barry’s parents are both alive, still married, and happy.
- Joe and Iris don’t speak to each other and there’s a strain in their relationship.
- Three months will have passed since the season two finale.
- Barry is still a CSI, but he and Joe do not really get along.
- Cisco is the richest man in America and runs Ramon Industries.
- There will be two villains this season: another as yet to be announced speedster and Dr. Alchemy.
- Eobard Thawne is back and Reverse-Flash will also be joining Legion of Doom, along with Captain Cold.
- Barry and Harrison Wells have no relationship.
- The particle accelerator still happened and Barry still has powers.
- Barry will help Joe from losing his job because that’s how low his life has become.
- Iris immediately realizes there’s something fishy with Barry.
- Tom Felton’s character being a CSI will be a direct result of Flashpoint. He and Barry will ruffle each other’s feathers.